Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
The process by which adults become Catholic...
The Catholic Church invites you to come and see!
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized Catholic or baptized into another religion but never received any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don't know what the next step is to become one of the Catholic faithful?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
Perhaps the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is for you. Every year adults are welcomed into the Catholic Community through the RCIA. It is a learning and loving process in which conversion of the heart brings you to Jesus Christ. The RCIA assists adults in their journey to become knowledgeable and active members of the Catholic Faith Community.
During this personal faith journey we are involved with Scripture, Prayer, Catholic beliefs and practices, and more. This is all experienced in a community setting with a number of Catholic adults who serve as companions and sponsors.
Contact the church office for more information... 903-295-3890